TACO anodized aluminum rod holders are stocked in a variety of styles, sizes and finishes.
All TACO rod holders are anodized for lasting protection. Available in polished and brushed finish.
TACO rod holders with flared design allow for easy rod placement. Welded I-Beam pin construction seats rod butt securely in place and is proven to be 2-1/2 times stronger than competitive rod holders.
Specially formulated, fungal-resistant vinyl liners are tapered to fit snugly with rod holders.
• Weld to towers, T-tops, radar arches, railings and leaning posts • Welded I-Beam securely seats rod butt • Anti-fungal vinyl liners • 6463 aluminum, brite anodized
F31-2200 • F31-2240 • F31-2300
• Non-flared design • Weld to towers, T-tops, radar arches, railings and leaning posts • 6463 aluminum anodized
F31-1500 • F31-1600
• Feature the same welded pin design as weld-ons • Perfect for leaning post applications • 6463 aluminum anodized
• Drilled and countersunk on 6" centers
• Rectangular flange • Weld pin • 6463 aluminum anodized